Commission a Custom Painting
Interested in a piece of art as unique as your pet? I'm here to help!
How does it work?
- Email me a high quality photo of your pet (or insert a URL in the contact form below. I recommend Google Drive or Imgur). The best paintings come from well lit, high resolution photographs! If you can't decide on one photo, send several and we can discuss which photo would be the best one to work from.
- Let me know what you're looking for! Painting, drawing, ink illustration? How large would you like the piece to be? Vertical, or horizontal? Anything extra special? If you're not sure what exactly you are looking for, we can work together to decide what will work best.
- Once everything has been decided, I will send a Paypal invoice for a non-refundable 40% deposit on the piece(s).
- Most pieces take 2-4 weeks to complete; I will let you know as soon as it is! If you are satisfied with your piece, I will ship it to you as quickly as possible! I ship insured using USPS Priority 2-day shipping.
- The remaining 60% of the fee and shipping cost is due within 2 weeks of receiving your new piece.
My prices are based off of canvas size. Prices are for one pet with a simple colored background; for additional pets or a more detailed background let me know in an email and I will send a quote! If you want a size not listed below, let me know!
*note: prices listed are current but are subject to change
Ink portraits are 5x7" and $35, additional sizes available upon request.